Home » Foundation News » 2023 Virtual Summit
2023 Virtual Summit
2023 Virtual Summit, Life After Diagnosis
Back by popular demand, our 2023 Virtual Summit will feature a wide range of educational panels and presentations, as recorded at the 2022 Ponte Vedras, FL Patient Symposium & will focus on practical tactics in “Life After Diagnosis”
The Virtual Summit is a FREE, and easy-access event, featuring the very best practices for navigating the journey through GBS, CIDP, MMN or variant conditions. Topics are presented by a world-renown team of medical and wellness professionals, specializing in healthcare for rare neurologic conditions. From Understanding the Role of the Immune System with Dr. Maureen Su, to Adaptive Devices for Living Your Best Life with PT/OT Experts from Mainline Health and Pain Management with Dr. Sami Khella, our Virtual Summit will provide critical information to support you and your loved ones, every step of the way.
The Virtual Summit will close with a special Empower Happy Hour panel, whereby patients from the community will offer tips and tactics for staying strong, and making the most of every moment.
This event is FREE to all members globally, thank you to our industry partner’s generous sponsorship.
New to 2023! Spanish translations are available *on-demand* for the following presentations:
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Dan Gottlieb
- 2022 David R. Cornblath Research Panel Discussion: Research in GBS and CIDP “What is Really Going On?” Bart Jacobs, MD, Jeffrey Allen, MD, moderated by Lisa Butler
- Understanding the Role of the Immune System – Dr. Maureen Su
- Maximize Benefits of Physical Therapy and Navigating Facial Paralysis – Maria Harris, PT, DPT & Dana Tavares, OTR/L
- Pain Management – Dr. Sami Khella & Patient Barry Fortner
- Adaptive Devices to Enhance Daily Living – Maria Harris, PT, DPT, Dana Tavares, OTR/L & Patient Julie Bell