Activities & Tasks, International Activities Coordinator
- Assist with international patient inquiries that come into the Foundation, through web and phone call.
- Work with VP International Relations to recruit and train volunteers, internationally, and identify potential international regional managers
- Communicate with volunteers via email and encourage chapter meetings as well as other volunteer activities (currently virtual).
- Assist Foundation in coordinating international regional meeting
- Support marketing public relations efforts, including working with Sr. Director of Programs & Marketing on regional Google Ad Campaigns, regional Wikipedia pages for GBS, CIDP, MMN (translated).
- Schedule & lead quarterly international calls with international chapters. Provide status report to Foundation. Schedule and lead international committee quarterly meetings.
- Seek opportunities for Foundation to join or partner with related associations (ie Eurodis)
- Identify which Foundation materials/communications should be translated for international purposes and into which languages. Coordinate translation process with translation company.
- Additional opportunities & activities as identified by coordinator and Foundation
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.